We’d enjoy the opportunity to visit with you if you’d like to part of a company with a vision that’s going places.
- Receiving, processing, labeling, and storing incoming stock.
- Maintaining clear records on all inventory and stock.
- Organizing the warehouse space.
- Preparing orders for shipment.
- Ensuring cleanliness, tidiness, and safety of work environment.
- Loading and wrapping stock on pallets
- 18 years of age or older.
- Work experience as general laborer, preferably in warehouse.
- Completion of background investigation and drug screening.
- Strong people skills.
- Good moral character.
- Physically strong, agile, and dexterous, and undeterred by heights and adverse climatic conditions.
- Positive work history and ability to maintain solid attendance.
- Ability to lift to 65 pounds and stand for extended periods of time.
- A forklift driver’s certification a plus.