Simple Rate Box Program
The process is as simple as 1-2-3. Pick, Pack, and Ship.
This pharmaceutical destruction service is perfect if you have small or large quantities of unused, damaged or outdated material. There are no hidden fees, contracts or other costs. One price. Simple.
- Small $129
- Medium $249
- Large $369
How it works?
Option 1: Order online
It’s easier than ever!
- Visit our online store
- Order the box size that is right for you
- Download our forms to complete and submit
Option 2: Order via email and fax
- Submit our Customer Registration Form with copies of your licenses
- Email or fax us your completed inventory forms
- Request a prepaid shipping label
At our facility, we verify your inventory and provide you with an official Record of Transfer to keep on file. It’s as simple as that. No more DEA Form 41 to manage, witnesses to organize or waste companies to deal with.
Quick Start Guide
- Pick expired, damaged or unused pharmaceuticals in stock inventory including CII-CV, Listed Chemicals, Rx Only & OTC
- Inventory these pharmaceuticals and record on appropriate 123 CL Inventory Form.(CI-II, CIII-V or Non-Controlled)
- Email or fax completed Inventory Form to 123 CL for Return Authorization
- For CII pharmaceuticals, 123 CL will prepare a DEA Form 222 which you must receive before you ship any CII substances. We recommend contacting our staff the first time you have CII substances to ship
Use these forms to make it easy
- Pack USPS Flat Rate Box (official USPS box must be used)
- Wrap liquids in cushioning material & place in a zip top bag to avoid leaks
- Place CIIs in a zip top bag – mark “CII” on bag
- Place one copy of all 123 CL Inventory Forms and one copy of your DEA Form 222(s) in the box and keep originals for your records
- Contact 123 CL Staff and request a shipping label (please indicate box size(es) used)
- 123 CL will send a prepaid USPS Priority Mail label(s) via email or fax
- Seal the box securely
- Attach USPS Priority Mail label to outside of box
- Drop at your nearest Post Office or give to your Mail Carrier